Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I know my post on this subject is wayyyyyyy late but I think the residents from Serangoon Gardens have a valid reason for their objection on the 'garment's' decision to build a workers' dorm in their neighbourhood. Below is a picture taken near my work place. The place is rather quiet at night and near these private landed houses, although there isn't any large scale worker's dorm in sight, some of the old shop houses are leased out for them to stay.
Everyday, when I walk pass the area, I'll see lots of empty beer bottles lying around. Some smashed. And all these can be found in the dark alley between the roles of terraces.
Imagine if you are staying here and you have people drinking and talking loadly in your back yard till the wee hours... how would you feel? Can you sleep in peace? hum...

0 comments: