Friday, October 3, 2008

Wanton mee!!

All my adult life, I've always craved for this favourite Cantonese dish, the Famous Wanton Mee. The succulent roast pork juice flowing freely in the plate, that piece of crispy lard and that springy yellow noodle. To me, wanton mee is best eaten dry. With lots of chilli to go with it. That's why, when a friend told me that there is a wanton mee stall at Tembling Rd, I immediately rushed down to give it a try! :P


After waiting for 20 mins ( OMG! 2o mins!! ), my noodle finally arrived. Check out the expression on those guy's face. And the price not that cheap too.
My noodle finally arrived. 1st look, normal. Nothing special. Roast pork thinly sliced. Wanton oso not much, the most 4. Give the noodles a thorough mix. *Slurp*........
So much for paying SGD$3.00! Taste bland and the chilli is so-so. Soup's ok. But I'll never return to this place for 2nd helping....




0 comments: